Have you been charged with a crime? Or do you perhaps know someone who has? Fret not, as Fortis Law Corporation is here for you.
Our team at Fortis Law Corporation has extensive experience in representing individuals who have been charged with criminal offences. Our paramount goal is to help individuals navigate the complexities of the Criminal Justice System. We offer accused individuals a firm hand and a shoulder to cry on, and we are empathetic and passionate in safeguarding your life and liberty.
This Fortis Friday webinar would cover general questions relating to Criminal Law, including:
- What is bail and when may an accused person be offered bail?
- Is an accused person innocent until proven guilty?
- Should I claim trial or plead guilty?
- What factors does a court take into account in sentencing an individual?
- Why should I engage a criminal lawyer and what can he/she do?
Limited slots are available. Register and reserve a slot early: https://forms.gle/XmgnApqLVAoe2iv99
Registration will close on 24 Sep 2020. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email on 24 Sep 2020 containing information about joining the webinar (please check your junk/spam folder).