Our Conveyancing and Property Law Practice is led by Mr Patrick Tan. Patrick is the appointed legal advisor to the Singapore Estate Agents Association, which is the national body for property agencies in Singapore. Patrick is also the approved CPD trainer by the Council of Estate Agencies (CEA), which is a statutory board set up, amongst other things, to enhance the standards of the real estate industry in Singapore.
We regularly act for developers, investors, buyers and sellers of all types of real estate. We also act for financial institutions in all mortgage-related matters.
Supported by our specialists in the Private Client Practice Group, we routinely advise and represent foreign investors on all compliance and regulatory matters concerning real estate investments in Singapore, such as applications for approval from the Land Dealings (Approval) Unit.
We are appointed to CPF Board conveyancing panel of law firms.
Our Conveyancing and Property Law experience covers the following areas:
• Act for sellers and buyers in real estate transactions
• Represent developers and investors in real estate matters
• Act for financial institutions in mortgage-related matters
• Advising foreign investors and buyers on compliance matters relating to real estate
• Act for landlord and tenant in contentious and non-contentious tenancy matters
• Drafting of leases and tenancy agreements and enforcement of the same
• Negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements
• Act for subsidiary proprietors in collective sales
For more information, get in touch with us: