Led by Patrick Tan and supported by the private client practice group. We work closely with our clients, usually international and regional UHNWI or HNWI, and devise strategies and structures to protect their assets and investments.
Singapore is widely considered the Switzerland for asset protection in the region. Singapore’s robust political, economic and social climate makes it ideal for our clients to choose us as their preferred partner and gatekeeper to protect their assets.
With 18 years’ experience in this area of practice, we work closely with many UHNWI and HNWI and their families in protecting their assets and ensuring that their legacy is enhanced and preserved. Our approach is to put our clients’ interests first within the confines of the law. We listen to our clients and understand their needs. Our team travels extensively in the region and understand the local culture and context in which our clients are from.
Our strategy is holistic and comprehensive. We do not provide asset protection advisory or private client related services in vacuum; we work with private client partners such as offshore and onshore service providers, leading private banks, insurance and financial planning companies, auditors and private equity funds, to provide inclusive and effective strategy and structure for our clients.
• Advisory on regulatory, legitimacy and compliance matters
• Creation and implementation of wealth preservation and asset protection strategy and structure
• Advisory on, and creation of, trust and trusteeship services
• Advisory and creation of family offices
• Special purpose vehicles
• Wealth and business succession planning
• Philanthropy and setting up of foundations and charities
• Immigration and application for residency
• Incorporation of offshore and onshore entities
• General corporate secretarial services
• Tax and bookkeeping services
• Referral services to international partners for private client related services like private banks, offshore tax specialists, insurance and international real estate service providers
• Referral services to estate planning and financial planning professionals
• Act as counsel in contentious trust matters
For more information, get in touch with us: