She also advises on continuing listing obligations as well as other capital market transactions such as initial public offerings, placements, right issues and share buy backs. Her works involve a wide range of commercial transactions, including investments (by way of equity and debt instruments such as convertible loans and loan notes), joint venture arrangements, shareholders agreements, amendments to articles and share purchase mandates.
She is also a co-author of a book chapter entitled “Mergers & Acquisitions of State-Owned Enterprises in China” in the book “Mergers and Acquisitions in China” published by Sweet and Maxwell Asia, 2007.
Some of the notable transactions she has been involved in include:
• Advising Eleos Web Pte. Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Octopus Retail Management Pte. Ltd. in respect of the proposed investment by M1 Limited (through its wholly-owned subsidiary, M1 Telinet Pte. Ltd.), a Singapore-listed telco firm;
• Advising Serial System International Pte. Ltd. in the acquisition of 21% of the equity interest in the Tong Chiang group of companies;
• Advising Sakae Holdings Limited, Singapore-listed food and beverage company, in its investment in Cocosa Export S.A., a Chilean seafood trading company;
• Advising the requisitioning shareholders in the requisitioning of an extraordinary general meeting on the proposed removal of existing directors and the proposed appointment of new directors to the board of Cedar Strategic Holdings Ltd.;
• Advising Triton No. 8 LLP as the Offeror in the mandatory unconditional cash offer of shares in, and takeover of, Jasper Investments Limited;
• Advising Chin Bay Ching as the Offeror in the mandatory conditional cash offer of shares in, and takeover of, Adventus Holdings Limited;
• Advising Ezion Holdings Limited as the Offeror in the mandatory conditional cash offer of shares in, and takeover of, Ocean Sky International Limited;
• Advising a coal mining and energy-related company on its corporate restructuring exercise for a fund-raising exercise;
• Advising on the initial public offering and listing on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) of AsiaPhos Limited, a PRC resource mining company;
• Advising on the initial public offering and listing on the SGX-ST of XMH Holdings Ltd., a diesel engine, propulsion and power generation solutions provider in the marine and industrial sectors;
• Advising the joint issue managers and underwriters, including J.P. Morgan (S.E.A.) Limited, on the Regulation S initial public offering and listing on the SGX-ST of China Minzhong Food Corporation Limited, raising S$237 million;
• Advising the issue manager, underwriter and placement agent, DBS Bank Ltd, on the initial public offering and listing on the SGX-ST of Tiong Seng Holdings Limited;
• Advising on the Rule 144A/Regulation S initial public 3 offering and listing on the SGX-ST of Yanlord Land Group Limited, raising S$262 million;
• Advising Indigo Partners, a controlling shareholder of Tiger Airways Holdings Limited, on its Rule 144A/Regulation S initial public offering and listing on the SGX-ST, raising S$247.7 million;
• Advising on a US$121 million acquisition by KS Energy Limited, a Singapore-listed energy services provider of an Oslo-listed company providing specialised services for the oil and gas industry;
• Acting as counsel for Cedar Strategic Holdings Limited, a Catalist-listed developer of residential and commercial properties in the PRC, in a placement exercise to raise S$4.6 million; and
• Assisting listed clients in various industries such as food and beverage, property development, distributors of electronic components, in their continuing listing obligations such as share buy backs and placements.
Vanessa Ng, Director
E-mail: [email protected]
DID: +65 6645 4506
Mobile: +65 97475792