Our specialist team of Wills and Probate lawyers offer a wide array of legal solutions to both international and domestic clients. We advise and act for individuals, private banks and private trust companies, families, executors, administrators, trustees and beneficiaries in both contentious and non-contentious probate matters. We also advise and assist our clients with the drafting of Singapore Wills and we work closely with our foreign counterparts on the drafting of wills involving assets in foreign jurisdictions.
We act regularly as counsels for foreign law firms and international clients in the application to reseal foreign grants of probate or letters of administration and the administration and distribution of estate.
This practice is led by Patrick Tan and supported by the team at FortisWills. Patrick sits as a member of the Probate Practice Committee of the Law Society of Singapore and is a prolific speaker on legal issues related to wills, probate, lasting power of attorney and trust. Details of such seminars and talks can be accessed here.
Our Wills and Probate experience covers the following areas:
• Advising and drafting of Singapore wills
• Working with foreign lawyer on the preparation of wills involving assets in foreign or multiple jurisdictions
• Application for Grant of Probate and Grant of Letters of Administration
• Application to reseal foreign Grant of Probate and Grant of Letters of Administration
• Administration and distribution of assets
• Transfer of assets pursuant to Grant of Probate and Grant of Letters of Administration
• Act as counsel in contentious probate matters
For more information, get in touch with us: